Quote Highlight 1.3
Drag this Link Quote.fm highlight to the bookmarkbar.
- Improve speed by using each2.
- Better quote detection. (had some problems with url encoding)
- Added an animation to the quote markers.
- No intersection between the citations. (The longer one it preferred)
- Added quote markers to make it easy to find the quote you are looking for. (Click on one marker to jump to the quote)
- Updated jquery.highlight.js (better fuzzy search).
- Better calculation of the position for the Avatar, now takes padding and margin into account too.
- Now a recited quote can be commented.
- Added the ability to recite direct from the highlighted quote. For now without the ability to add a comment.
- Using nodequote for communication with the quote.fm API
- Rewrite of the jQuery highlight plugin to use DOMRanges (drop support for IE <10)
- Through limitations of the API only the "topquote" is highlighted. Hope there will be a way to get all quotes for an articel.
- Detect nearly all quotes
- Much faster and less DOM-Manipulation required.
- Complete rewrite in node.js (just better for the upcoming API release.)
- Detects much more quotes.
- Show Avatar & link to Profile